Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Moment Of Truth

I will admit, I was watching The Moment Of Truth. The blonde ex-whore wife who is seriously damaged in her soul, confessing all the shitty things she had done;stealing from work, cheating, wishing she had never married her husband in particular, to name a few.
She lost all her money, and it was considerable, to this question. Do you think you are a good person?
Her parents were nodding, her father said something fatherly to which she answered; yes I think through everything I am a good person.
WRONG.
An episode of Boston Legal was on the other night. Allan was doing his closing statement about this case where a woman ended up dead after one of these reality TV shows.
He said, "Parading psychologically damaged people on national television in the interest of making money, is just wrong."
I don't watch The Moment of Truth anymore.
Thanks James Spader, I may not think about you naked anymore, but a babe in your soul you will always be.

Nicoel Suzanne

No comments: